Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Agreed

This doesn't even remotely hold a candle to the other Leo and Satans. As much as I love Leo and Satan it might be time to move on. Or try to breathe new life into it with new characters or what have you

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

amazing

This is so far the best comedy flash I have seen on newgrounds. I just absolutely love the voice acting and the transformations.

Prison of Industry Prison of Industry

Very nice

I thought it was very well done, I didn't encounter any glitches or anything. I thought the adrenaline thing was really cool. Got a little annoyed when I kept messing up tricks though. But overall pretty awesome game to play.

Only suggestion that would make it even better is if it became more fast paced.

TheMillz responds:

Thanks bro,

The idea was to have it be only as fast paced as the player could unlock the the doors, so the faster you figured it out, the faster the game went. I can play it by now without stopping at all, making it through in about 10 minutes flat.

Thanks again for playing, tell your friends! :D

Tidal Tidal

Pretty good

It was actually a pretty fun game. Wish you had lives, but that just adds to the difficulty, which I enjoy. I do have to say that after the first three games when I went to play again and an add was supposed to show up none did. So I had to shut it down then open it again. I prefer the focused shot but having a choice between them all was a nice idea. I would have also preferred if you had some sort of power up to make each shot faster, or some sort of upgrade system to that sort.
All in all, it was a fun game that I didn't have many problems with. I'm second on the leaderboards, for now :)

Theft Theft

Gorillaz?

This definitly seems like a picture made for the Gorrilaz song, "Fire Coming Out of the Monkeys Head". Which is pretty awesome if you did make it while thinking of that song, if not you should check it out.